What’s better than owning a boat? Having a fleet.
Kick your shoes off. This is boat ownership the easy way. The Long Cove Boat Club offers the best of all worlds, shared access to a fleet of boats and zero maintenance. Party of 12 for a sunset cruise? Call up the Bennington pontoon boat. Wakesurfing, waterskiing, or tubing? Take one of the Nautiques out for a big time on the lake.
2022 Super Air Nautique G21
2019 Harris Cruiser 230 SL
Better than ever. This year we’re taking it up a couple notches. The fleet now includes three 2022 Super Air Nautiques, which the Boat Club intends to replace every season with the newest model.
As a Boat Club member you enjoy fractional ownership of a variety of boats. Our member-owned, not-for-profit club has the following benefits.
- Reduces cost of ownership
- Provides access to multiple boat types
- Takes care of all boat management
- Ensures ratio of 4 boats for every 12 members
The Fleet & Extras
- 2022 Super Air Nautique G21 (3) – wakesurfing, wakeboarding, tubing and cruising
- 2019 Harris Cruiser 230 SL (3) – cruising and tubing
- Boat toys, tubes, hot dogs and other water sports gear are also part of the Boat Club’s fun arsenal for use anytime
Scheduling & Service
- Online reservation system
- 6 time slots per boat per day, limit 2 per member
- Maximum 5 advance weekend reservations
- Maximum 10 advance weekday reservations
- Delivered to/from member’s or community dock
- Members specify desired water toys and equipment
- Cleaned, safety checked and fueled at Long Cove Marina
- Boats stowed in dry storage at Long Cove Marina
Who Gets to Drive
- Member families appoint up to 10 captains who are authorized to operate the boats
- Captains need to be certified via club-directed Coast Guard and lake orientation training
- Captains must be at least 18 and have a valid driver’s license